Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SIMPLICITY




Simplicity is being simple. It is a property, condition, or quality which things can be judged to have, according to wikipedia. This past weekend was spent up in beautiful Stanley, Id. Devoting time to work more on my skills of the simplistic lifestyle: Wake up eat, bike, run, swim, repeat. Pretty much each day was devoted to organizing my thoughts and simplistically living completely stress free. Of course it is simple to live so simply in such an awe inspiring setting, as pictures show. Living the dream! When there are no distractions in our lives it seems as though we are set free to live how we were intended to live since the begining of time. Simply, just living. Taking notice each and everyday to the beauty which surrounds me puts my mind at ease and helps me to recalibrate so to speak. Inspiring one to let go of doubt, cast away all fears and just go for that which we dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment