Monday, April 19, 2010

EPICNESS


This past weekend was filled with amazing weather and meeting new people which led to copius amounts of EPICNESS!! One of the greatest things in this life is coming across new people and getting to know them a bit. This weekend I met and made a few new friends and must say their positive attitudes led me to a new way of thinking and sparked up a passion to get out and live!! Carrying over to my last workout for the weekend, which was to be a long ride. 3+ hours in the saddle and just a hair under 70 miles. Totally a confidence boosting day, as I comfortably became one with my Time Trial Steed, BlueTriad. The ride took me through farmland and sunny country sides of which reminded me of growing up on the prairie in North Idaho. It is good to think back to the simple days ever so often. Ahh EPICNESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment